Benefits of WIB Smart Lockers for students:
- safely store electronic devices, books, backpacks
- minimize the risk of theft, loss, and damage
- ease of exchange of materials with classmates, teachers, administration
- to store leftovers of meals consumed away from home avoiding food waste
Advantages of the WIB Smart Locker for those who manage schools and universities:
- greater security within the structure
- ease of exchange of materials and documents between students, teachers, administration
- combat food waste by allowing users to store leftover food served in the canteen
Educational institutions tend to be very crowded places where students spend several consecutive hours almost every day.
It is therefore necessary that their stay in these facilities is easy and comfortable, but also safe: more and more students go to class with notebooks, smartphones and other electronic devices; it is important for them to be able to safely store them when they are not using them.
Although Smart Lockers can be unlocked through the smartphone, you can also open them using your fingerprints or special bracelets that are recognized by the locker: in this way we can store the smartphone in the Smart Locker and retrieve it later.
Being able to store electronic devices, backpacks or any valuable items (some university texts can be worth a hundred euros or more) minimizes the risk of theft, loss and damage.
Smart Lockers are also ideal for delivering and retrieving school documents and materials, whether the exchange is between students and professors or between the secretary’s office and students or teachers.
In order to combat food waste in schools, refrigerated Smart Lockers are particularly important: thanks to them, those who go to the canteen (or eat lunch outside the home) can store any leftovers – which would otherwise be thrown away – and take them home at the end of the day.